I am … well, actually … the noticeboard is nearly ready. Just needs some tinsel and decorations!
This is the title:
You can download it here: Twelve days of ChrisMaths title
This is one of the snowflake placeholders (for Day 3):
The six point snowflakes are quite easy to make :
- Take a square of paper and fold it exactly in half (direction doesn’t matter)
- Mark or pinch halfway along the fold – I’ll refer to it as X
- Put the folded edge on the 0-180 line of a protractor, with X on the centre
- Fold from X along the 60 degree line
- Fold the other end from X to the 120 degree line – you now have 6 equal sections
- Fold the whole thing in half and get snipping
Each of my snowflakes references a number from 1 to 12 and each day the appropriate poster will be put on top of the appropriate snowflake.