This resource was designed to recap basic fraction skills as part of KS4 revision. The foldable covers:
1. Addition with common denominator
2. Addition with different denominators (butterfly method)
3. Subtraction with different denominators (butterfly method)
4. Subtraction with mixed numbers
6. Multiplication with mixed numbers
7. Division (reciprocal method)
8. Division of a whole number by a fraction
It also deals with equivalent fractions, simplifying and converting between mixed & improper fractions.
Each section has a title, method and example.
This is a draft ‘teacher’ version. My students made theirs look really good with different colours, highlighter and their own examples.
Note: this isn’t for teaching a full understanding of fraction manipulation, just summarising facts.